Supports VST, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats.
Seven of the best Goldstack style cabs curated and recorded by Adam Getgood
Master EQ for quick color changes
A wide range of microphones curated for each specific cab
ENGINEERED FOR CREATIVITY
The journey to find your sonic identity as a musician and producer is one full of technical and engineering challenges. These obstacles ultimately disrupt your creative headspace and workflow.
We're excited to unveil the third in our GGD Studio Cabs series: Goldstack. Goldstack is a collection of amazing-sounding historic and modern examples of the most revered cabinet and speaker combination in rock - the classic British 4x12 loaded with "green-backed" M-magnet speakers. Known for its articulate, resonant and engaging sound, this combination of cab and speaker can sound silky, raucous, vocal, or crushingly heavy depending on the era and recording methods used. Goldstack gives you access to museum-grade vintage pieces through to polished-sounding contemporary reproductions, so you can explore the sonic heritage for yourself.
All IRs captured and engineered by Adam Getgood
- A selection of seven of the best Goldstack style cabs
- Seven independent channels to craft your perfect sound
- All IRs phase-coherent allowing you to combine microphones without the stress
- A choice of ten microphones with blendable bright and dark sweetspots
- Export your unique blend of cabs and mics to use in other software and hardware
GGD Studio Cabs: Goldstack offers you an archive of world-beating, genre-defining guitar cab sounds. Whether you want to sound like Jimi, Eric and Eddie, or to find a new voice for cutting edge guitar, there are nearly endless options here for you to fall in love with.
Stop scrolling endlessly through lists of files, and focus on your creativity. Let us handle the engineering.
All cabs are included are Goldstack 4x12
All speakers are a curated selection of the best Greenback style speaker
- U87 (Room)
- Recorded at Real World Studios, this amazing live room isn't just great for drums, but just about any instrument you can throw at it.
- The air control is a post-compressor EQ, used to add clarity and sheen. The EQ points change in relation to the drum type selected.
- The saturation control is extremely versatile, allowing for soft clipping, to pure distortion. Great for shaping your drums, and helping them cut through the mix.
HERE'S WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT STUDIO CABS: GOLDSTACK EDITION
- Mac OS X (64-bit only)
- VST3, AU, AAX and Standalone
- Windows (64-bit)
VST3, AAX and Standalone
- Mac OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12 or 10.13 (latest update), Intel Processor or Apple Silicon
- Windows 7, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack 64-bit) Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- iLok License Manager - Authorization available via iLok 2/3 or HD.
Mac OS X
- OS X 10.11 or higher
- AU, VST3 host or Pro Tools
- Intel, M1 or M2
- 64-bit: Windows 10 or 7
- VST3 host or Pro Tools