Supports VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats
Six of the best Cali style cabs curated and recorded by Adam Getgood
Master EQ for quick color changes
A huge range of microphones curated for each specific cab
ENGINEERED FOR CREATIVITY
The journey to find your sonic identity as a musician and producer is one full of technical and engineering challenges. These obstacles ultimately disrupt your creative headspace and workflow.
Introducing the second in the series GGD Studio Cabs: Cali Oversized Edition. A deep dive into the legendary studio staple of our time, famed for its smooth top end, rich mid-range, and tight low-end. The perfect cab for heavily distorted guitar tones. Using a carefully curated selection of microphones and speakers we distilled all these sounds into an intuitive design, allowing you to make immediate changes in color with the freedom to mix, combine and blend tones, creating your own unique palette of sounds.
All IRs captured and engineered by Adam Getgood
- A selection of six of the best Cali style cabs
- Seven independent channels to craft your perfect sound
- All IRs phase-coherent allowing you to combine microphones without the stress
- A choice of eight microphones with blendable bright and dark sweetspots
- Export your unique blend of cabs and mics to use in other software and hardware
Stop scrolling endlessly through lists of files, and focus on your creativity. Let us handle the engineering.
All cabs are included are Cali OS 4x12
- Recorded at Middle Farm Studios, the home of both Invasion and Modern & Massive. This amazing live room isn't just great for drums, but just about any instrument you can throw at it.
- The air control is a post-compressor EQ, used to add clarity and sheen. The EQ points change in relation to the drum type selected.
- The saturation control is extremely versatile, allowing for soft clipping, to pure distortion. Great for shaping your drums, and helping them cut through the mix.
HERE'S WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT STUDIO CABS: CALI OVERSIZED EDITION
- Mac OS X (64-bit only)
- VST3, AU, AAX
- Windows (64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12 or 10.13 (latest update), Intel Processor
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack 64-bit) Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- iLok License Manager - Authorization available via iLok 2/3 or HD.
Mac OS X
- OS X 10.11 or higher
- AU or VST3 host or Pro Tools
- Intel processor
- 64-bit: Windows 10 or 7
- VST3 host or Pro Tools