Kontakt player instrument - no additional software needed
Nolly's instantaneously recognizable aggressive bass tone in a playable instrument
Fully compatible with Native Instruments hardware
Built-in processing allowing for mix-ready results in minutes
GET NOLLY IN YOUR PRODUCTION
After many years of fine tweaks and meticulous refinement, both live on stage and in the studio, Nolly has crafted an instantly recognizable signature bass sound that has helped define the sound of an entire genre.
A perfect symbiosis of technique and equipment, Nolly’s tone is renowned for its percussive attack, rich distorted midrange and massive low end; and now - for the first time ever - that sound is yours. Introducing the long-awaited, especially requested Nolly Bass Sample Library.
- Kontakt Player Library (with full NKS integration) and can be used with Kontakt’s Free Player – no need to buy the full version of Kontakt to use GGD!
- Recorded and performed on Nolly's personal Dingwall NG6
- The exact bass tone heard on Periphery 5: Djent Is Not A Genre
- Access some of the most highly sought-after and identifiable aggressive bass sounds in the industry
- Fully-featured and intuitive UI
- 3-selectable tonal options
- Intelligent alternate picking control
- E0 to G4 in multiple string positions
- Built-in pitch shifting, and MIDI transpose tools
Bring the power and versatility of Adam "Nolly" Getgood's signature sound to your music. While no one can have him in their band, you can all have him in your productions.
Nolly's personal Dingwall NG6
Heavy, Clean and DI tone selection
Intelligent alternate picking control
Humanize and muting controls
Sub and tone controls for further tonal shaping
The exact bass tone heard on Periphery 5: Djent Is Not A Genre
Pearl Matt Halpern Signature Snare 14 x 6" Mid Tuning
Pearl Matt Halpern Signature Snare 14 x 6" Low Tuning
Pearl Matt Halpern Signature Snare 14 x 6" High Tuning
Byzance Medium Thin Traditional Crash 17"
Byzance Traditional Extra Thin Hammered Crash 18"
Byzance Foundry Reserve Crash 18"
Byzance Foundry Reserve Crash 19"
Byzance Medium Traditional Polyphonic Crash 19"
R&D Big Bell Mini Ride 15"
Matt Halpern Signature Double Down Crash Ride 21"
Byzance Traditional China 20"
Byzance Traditional Splash 10"
Matt Halpern Double Down Stack 18"
HERE'S WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THE NOLLY BASS LIBRARY
- Mac OS X (64-bit only)
Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- AAXWindows (32/64-bit)
Stand-alone, VST, AAX
- Kontakt Player 7 -or- Kontakt 7 (latest version)
- Intel Macs (i5 or higher): macOS 11, 12 or 13 (latest update)
- Apple Silicon Macs (via Rosetta 2 & natively on ARM in Standalone or in hosts that support it): macOS 11, 12 or 13 (latest update)
- Windows 10 or 11 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM
- Graphics hardware support for Direct 3D 11.1 (Feature Level 11_0) or higher
- 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
- Mac OS X (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Windows (32/64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
- 1 GB for Kontakt Player
- 22 GB for The Nolly Bass Instrument