Supports VST, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats.
Every cab variation from Zilla's extensive collection
Master EQ for quick color changes
A huge range of speakers and microphones curated for each specific cab
ENGINEERED FOR CREATIVITY
The journey to find your sonic identity as a musician and producer is one full of technical and engineering challenges. These obstacles ultimately disrupt your creative headspace and workflow. In collaboration with Zilla cabs we created a tool aimed to solve one of these issues. Introducing GGD Studio Cabs: Zilla Edition. Extracting the best sounds from Zilla's lineup of cabinets, using a carefully curated selection of microphones and speakers we distilled all these sounds into an intuitive design, allowing you to make immediate changes in colour with the freedom to mix, combine and blend tones, creating your own unique palette of sounds.
All IRs captured and engineered by Adam Getgood alongside the Zilla team
- Recorded at Middle Farm Studios, the home of Invasion and Modern & Massive
- A selection of nine Zilla cabs, including a custom build for this plug-in
- Seven independent channels to craft your perfect sound
- All IRs phase-coherent allowing you to combine microphones without the stress
- A choice of seven microphones with blendable close and far positions
- Export your unique blend of cabs and mics to use in other software and hardware
Stop scrolling endlessly through lists of files, and focus on your creativity. Let us handle the engineering.
- Fat Baby 1x12
- Ported 1x12
- Fat Boy 2x12
- Super Fat Boy 2x12
- Studio Pro 2x12
- Vertical 2x12
- OS Angled 4x12
- OS Straight 4x12
- Standard Basketweave 4x12
- Alnico Creamback
- Alnico Hemp Cone
- G12H Creamback
- G12H Heritage
- G12H 150
- G12K 100
- G12M Creamback
- G12M Greenback
- v30 UK
- Vintage 30
- Rode NTR
- SM57 (on and off axis)
- Recorded at Middle Farm Studios, the home of both Invasion and Modern & Massive. This amazing live room isn't just great for drums, but just about any instrument you can throw at it.
- The air control is a post-compressor EQ, used to add clarity and sheen. The EQ points change in relation to the drum type selected.
- The saturation control is extremely versatile, allowing for soft clipping, to pure distortion. Great for shaping your drums, and helping them cut through the mix.
HERE'S WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT STUDIO CABS: ZILLA EDITION
- Mac OS X (64-bit only)
- VST3, AU, AAX and Standalone
- Windows (64-bit)
VST3, AAX and Standalone
- Mac OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12 or 10.13 (latest update), Intel Processor or Apple Silicon
- Windows 7, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack 64-bit) Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- iLok License Manager - Authorization available via iLok 2/3 or HD.
Mac OS X
- OS X 10.11 or higher
- AU, VST3 host or Pro Tools
- Intel, M1 or M2
- 64-bit: Windows 10 or 7
- VST3 host or Pro Tools