Perfectly integrates with our virtual instruments
Explore grooves within the built-in midi groove player
Fully compatible with native instruments hardware
Compatible with any DAW and drum sampler
MAESTRO, DRUM FILL PLEASEWe are super excited to introduce a new line of midi packs entirely dedicated to fills!
Crazy Fills Vol. 1 features hundreds of fills played by chop masters Federico Paulovich (Destrage) and JP Bouvet (Childish Japes) taking their fluid and creative playing styles to the extreme. Whether you are looking to add some spice to a chorus transition or add a dynamic build, Crazy Fills Vol. 1 is packed to the brim with inspiration.
INSTANTLY ADD FEEL TO YOUR SONGS
Here are a medley of fill examples from Crazy Fills Vol. 1 - Midi Pack
- Mapex Saturn Maple Walnut
- Clear and coated versions
- 14×6" Black Panther Wraith Brass
- 14" Spectrum Hi-hats
- 19" Medium Thin Crash R
- 17" Medium Thin Crash L
- Meinl 22" Byzance Dark Ride Cymbal
- Meinl 20" Byzance Traditional
- Meinl 8" Byzance Traditional
- Meinl 8" Byzance Dark
- Meinl 8" Generation X Filter
HERE'S WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT GGD
Producer & Mix Engineer (Paloma Faith, Little Mix, Craig David)
I've been using GGD since it came out and it rocks my world! The guys at GGD have created a product that delivers a level of realism and detail that is best in class. It's an incredibly versatile tool and has found it's way onto records I've worked on in a range of genres, from Pop records for major artists to Drum and Bass.
Producer and Mix Engineer (Emmure, Cane Hill, Crossfaith)
Whether I’m aiming to reinforce or replace the shells of a recorded kit, add depth and space with room samples, or program a realistic sounding part from scratch, I know GGD will cover all my bases. The explosive room sounds and perfectly tuned toms are worth the price of admission on their own, and the Kontakt UI makes it a breeze to set up in any project.
Producer (Bruno Mars, Foster The People, Justin Bieber)
GGD has quickly become part of my go to Arsenal for acoustic drums. The detail in these drum samples, as well of the comprehensive easy to use interface, makes for quick and efficient drum tracks in any genre artist that im working with. You would be doing yourself a disservice if these drums were not part of your production.
- Mac OS X (64-bit only)
Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- AAXWindows (32/64-bit)
Stand-alone, VST, AAX
- Mac OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12 or 10.13 (latest update), i5
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit) Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- An Internet connection and a graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate this product. Once installed and activated, the product can be used offline.
- 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
- Mac OS X (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Windows (32/64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
Required disk space
- 1 GB for Kontakt Player
- 1GB for GGD LITE