Perfectly integrates with our virtual instruments
Explore grooves within the built-in midi groove player
Fully compatible with native instruments hardware
Compatible with any DAW and drum sampler
IT'S TIME TO THRASHClobber. Crush. Pummel. Those are just a few synonyms of the word "Thrash"... yet they perfectly define the energy YOUR music will possess when you write your next song with our Thrash Midi Groove Pack! Inspired by the greatest thrash bands in the world, this groove pack is guaranteed to deliver the dirtiest, fastest, and angriest selection of beats you'll ever need.
INSTANTLY ADD FEEL TO YOUR SONGS
Here are just a few examples from the hundreds of grooves available as part of the Thrash Grooves - Midi Pack
- Mapex Saturn Maple Walnut
- Clear and coated versions
- 14×6" Black Panther Wraith Brass
- 14" Spectrum Hi-hats
- 19" Medium Thin Crash R
- 17" Medium Thin Crash L
- Meinl 22" Byzance Dark Ride Cymbal
- Meinl 20" Byzance Traditional
- Meinl 8" Byzance Traditional
- Meinl 8" Byzance Dark
- Meinl 8" Generation X Filter
HERE'S WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT GGD
Producer & Mix Engineer (Paloma Faith, Little Mix, Craig David)
I've been using GGD since it came out and it rocks my world! The guys at GGD have created a product that delivers a level of realism and detail that is best in class. It's an incredibly versatile tool and has found it's way onto records I've worked on in a range of genres, from Pop records for major artists to Drum and Bass.
Producer and Mix Engineer (Emmure, Cane Hill, Crossfaith)
Whether I’m aiming to reinforce or replace the shells of a recorded kit, add depth and space with room samples, or program a realistic sounding part from scratch, I know GGD will cover all my bases. The explosive room sounds and perfectly tuned toms are worth the price of admission on their own, and the Kontakt UI makes it a breeze to set up in any project.
Producer (Bruno Mars, Foster The People, Justin Bieber)
GGD has quickly become part of my go to Arsenal for acoustic drums. The detail in these drum samples, as well of the comprehensive easy to use interface, makes for quick and efficient drum tracks in any genre artist that im working with. You would be doing yourself a disservice if these drums were not part of your production.
- Mac OS X (64-bit only)
Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- AAXWindows (32/64-bit)
Stand-alone, VST, AAX
- Mac OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12 or 10.13 (latest update), i5
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit) Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- An Internet connection and a graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate this product. Once installed and activated, the product can be used offline.
- 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
- Mac OS X (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Windows (32/64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
Required disk space
- 1 GB for Kontakt Player
- GGD Drum library