Kontakt player instrument - no additional software needed
Built-in processing allowing for mix-ready results in minutes
Fully compatible with Native Instruments hardware
Huge cymbal and drum array
DON'T MAKE SACRIFICES FOR YOUR DRUM TONES
Invasion is our most extreme drum library in every sense of the word. More drums, more cymbals, and even more features!
All of those drums, cymbals and features with the same attention to detail:
- Invasion is a Player Library (with full NKS integration) and can be used with Kontakt’s Free Player – no need to buy the full version of Kontakt to use GGD!
- A fully-featured and intuitive UI for creating your drum tones
- Built-in Groove player
- Built-in processing and reverb
- Envelope and pitch control for each mixer channel
- Our largest drum setup yet!
- Seven snares, four kicks, twelve toms and thirty cymbals from a range of drum manufacturers
- The entire kit is tuned to perfection, so you’ll never be fighting against sour notes in your mix
- Every sample is phase-coherent for easy layering
Whether you’re sketching out a song idea or working on a final mix, Invasion gives you all the tools you need to bring your ideas to life.
- 22x16” Pearl Masters Birch
- 22x18” Tama Starclassic Bubinga
- 22x16” Tama Starclassic Maple
- 22x16” Yamaha Recording Custom
All Yamaha Recording custom toms offered in two tunings
- 14 x 6.5'" Ludwig Black Beauty
- 14 x 6.5" Brady Block Tasmanian Blackwood
- 14 x 6.5" Pearl Reference Brass
- 14 x 6.5" Yamaha Recording Custom Brass
- 13 x 6.5" Pearl Joey Jordison
- 14 x 8" Pearl Vinnie Paul
- 12 x 5.5" Mapex Black Panther Warbird
- Byzance Serpents top/Heavy bottom 14"
- Byzance Heavy top/Serpents top 14"
- Classics Custom 12"
- Soundcaster Custom 10"
- Classics Custom Dark 10"
- Byzance Brilliant 8"
- Byzance China/Bullet Bottom 16/16"
- Bullet/Heavy Hat/Bullet 16/14/12"
- Gen X Filter China/Byzance Splash 8/8"
- Classics Custom 8"
- Classics Low 8"
HERE'S WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT INVASION
Producer & Mix Engineer (Paloma Faith, Little Mix, Craig David)
I've been using GGD since it came out and it rocks my world! The guys at GGD have created a product that delivers a level of realism and detail that is best in class. It's an incredibly versatile tool and has found it's way onto records I've worked on in a range of genres, from Pop records for major artists to Drum and Bass.
Producer and mix engineer (Crossfaith, Cane Hill, Motionless In White)
Whether I’m aiming to reinforce or replace the shells of a recorded kit, add depth and space with room samples, or program a realistic sounding part from scratch, I know GGD will cover all my bases. The explosive room sounds and perfectly tuned toms are worth the price of admission on their own, and the Kontakt UI makes it a breeze to set up in any project.
Producer (Bruno Mars, Super duper Kyle, Foster The People)
GGD has quickly become part of my go to Arsenal for acoustic drums. The detail in these drum samples, as well of the comprehensive easy to use interface, makes for quick and efficient drum tracks in any genre artist that im working with. You would be doing yourself a disservice if these drums were not part of your production.
- Mac OS X (64-bit only)
Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- AAXWindows (32/64-bit)
Stand-alone, VST, AAX
- Kontakt Player 6 -or- Kontakt 6 (latest version)>
- Mac OS X 10.12, macOS 10.14 (latest update), Mac Intel Chip i5 or higher
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit) Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- An Internet connection and a graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate this product. Once installed and activated, the product can be used offline.
- 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
- Mac OS X (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Windows (32/64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
Required disk space
- 1 GB for Kontakt Player
- 15GB for Invasion Instrument
- 4GB for TCI files