Kontakt player instrument - no additional software needed
Built-in processing allowing for mix-ready results in minutes
Fully compatible with Native Instruments hardware
Huge cymbal and drum array
THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR DRUM PRODUCTION
Benny Greb is one of the most famous drummers on the planet, known not just for his incredible feel, technique and creativity as a musician, but also for his impeccable and instantly recognizable drum sound, the result of decades of ingenuity and refinement.
The drums and cymbals used are Benny’s personal instruments that he uses on every recording and - where possible - live performance. In particular, the cymbals are the actual original set that he has used exclusively since designing them with Meinl. These have been thoroughly “played-in” over 1000s hours of practice, performance and recording under Benny’s sticks, a totally unique sounding set that only Benny has had access to until now.
Check out the features:
- Kontakt Player Library (with full NKS integration) and can be used with Kontakt’s Free Player – no need to buy the full version of Kontakt to use GGD!
- The exact drums, cymbals, studio and producer used on every Benny Greb studio recording
- Access some of the most highly sought-after and identifiable drum sounds in the industry
- A brand new, fully-featured and intuitive UI for creating your drum tones
- Built-in Groove player
- Built-in processing and reverb
- Envelope and pitch control for each mixer channel
- Our most meticulously sampled drum kit yet
- Five snares, four kicks, four toms and ten cymbals featuring Sonor Drums, and Meinl Cymbals
- The entire kit is tuned to perfection, so you’ll never be fighting against sour notes in your mix
- Every sample is phase-coherent for easy layering
- Raw to processed tones with a turn of our powerful Turbo Knob
Not just for those looking to access Benny’s sound for their productions or e-kit playing, this library offers a very punchy and characterful set of drum tones with versatile tunings, two distinct kit set ups, an overall earthy and warm sound, and a precise, intimate ambience.
Sonor Vintage 20x14"
Sonor Vintage 16x14"
Sonor Vintage 20x14" (with towel)
Sonor Vintage 16x14" (with towel)
Sonor Vintage 10x8"
Sonor SQ2 16x16"
Sonor Vintage 12x8" (Jazz tuning)
Sonor Vintage 14x12" (Jazz tuning)
Sonor Benny Greb Sig. Beech (Low Dry) 13x5.75"
Sonor Benny Greb Sig. Beech (High Dry)13x5.75"
Sonor Benny Greb Sig. Beech (High Ringy) 13x5.75"
Sonor Benny Greb Sig. Brass 13x5.75"
Sonor Benny Greb Sig. Brass (side snare) 13x5.75"
Meinl Byzance Vintage Sand Hats 14"
Meinl Byzance Vintage Sand Hats 16"
Meinl Byzance Vintage Sand Crash/Ride 22"
Meinl Byzance Vintage Sand Crash Medium 18"
Meinl Byzance Vintage Sand Crash Thin 18"
Meinl Byzance Vintage Sand Crash Thin 18" (stack)
Meinl Byzance Vintage Sand Ride 20"
Meinl Artist Concept Crasher Hats
Meinl Artist Concept Mini Hats
Meinl Byzance Vintage Trash Crash Stack
HERE'S WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THE BENNY GREB PACK
- Mac OS X (64-bit only)
Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- AAXWindows (32/64-bit)
Stand-alone, VST, AAX
- Kontakt Player 6 -or- Kontakt 6 (latest version)>
- Mac OS X 10.12, macOS 10.13 or 10.14 (latest update), Mac Intel Chip i5 or higher
- Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit) Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- An Internet connection and a graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate this product. Once installed and activated, the product can be used offline.
- 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
- Mac OS X (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Windows (32/64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
- 1 GB for Kontakt Player
- 25 GB for Instrument
- 2 GB for TCI files (Shells only)