Perfectly integrates with our virtual instruments
Explore grooves within the built-in midi groove player
Fully compatible with native instruments hardware
Compatible with any DAW and drum sampler
GET GROOVING WITH BLAKE
Blake Richardson has been a household name for drummers especially for more than ten years, and rightfully so. Can he groove? YES. Can he chop? YES. Does he write some of the sickest, most complex yet tasty drum parts for his band, Between the Buried and Me? ABSOLUTELY. And this is why he's going to be a household name for you too.
We've teamed up with Blake and he's written brand new, sickly complex yet even more tasty drum parts for YOU. Introducing the all new Blake Richardson Groove pack, with endless options for whatever your musical creations require from a drummer. Get inspired and craft some of your coolest music yet, with the Blake Richardson Groove Pack NOW.
GET BLAKE IN YOUR MUSIC
- Mapex Saturn Maple Walnut
- Clear and coated versions
- 14×6" Black Panther Wraith Brass
- 14" Spectrum Hi-hats
- 19" Medium Thin Crash R
- 17" Medium Thin Crash L
- Meinl 22" Byzance Dark Ride Cymbal
- Meinl 20" Byzance Traditional
- Meinl 8" Byzance Traditional
- Meinl 8" Byzance Dark
- Meinl 8" Generation X Filter
GETTING STARTED WITH MIDI PACKS
Groove packs can be used in a variety of different ways, from building a song from scratch to helping inspire a new feel or direction to a help finish a composition. Each groove has a ton of variations, fills and accents to help push your creativity.
It is also a great learning tool, helping a non-drummer visualise and understand how a drummer approaches writing parts, dynamic tendencies, and composition. This can be equally useful for a drummer to get inside the mind of another player to break out of old patterns.
They can also be a great way to build your own beats. For example you could take just the hand patterns from a groove and write in your own kick pattern for a completely unique feel.
HERE'S WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT GGD
- Mac OS X (64-bit only)
Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- AAXWindows (32/64-bit)
Stand-alone, VST, AAX
- Mac OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12 or 10.13 (latest update), i5
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit) Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- An Internet connection and a graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate this product. Once installed and activated, the product can be used offline.
- 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
- Mac OS X (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Windows (32/64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
- 1 GB for Kontakt Player