Perfectly integrates with our virtual instruments
Explore grooves within the built-in midi groove player
Fully compatible with native instruments hardware
Compatible with any DAW and drum sampler
MAKE YOUR GROOVES HARDCORE
GGD's Hardcore Groove pack is here! This midi groove pack will energize your soul and make sure you're churning out raw inspiration in every riff you write. It's fast-paced, it's aggressive, and it will ensure that your listeners feel the heart and power beneath your music. Get fired up because GGD's Hardcore Grooves are available now, and they're here to stay.
*Note this is a digital software product. Shortly after purchase you will receive the files via email.
INSTANTLY ADD FEEL TO YOUR SONGS
- Mapex Saturn Maple Walnut
- Clear and coated versions
- 14×6" Black Panther Wraith Brass
- 14" Spectrum Hi-hats
- 19" Medium Thin Crash R
- 17" Medium Thin Crash L
- Meinl 22" Byzance Dark Ride Cymbal
- Meinl 20" Byzance Traditional
- Meinl 8" Byzance Traditional
- Meinl 8" Byzance Dark
- Meinl 8" Generation X Filter
GETTING STARTED WITH MIDI PACKS
Groove packs can be used in a variety of different ways, from building a song from scratch to helping inspire a new feel or direction to a help finish a composition. Each groove has a ton of variations, fills and accents to help push your creativity.
It is also a great learning tool, helping a non-drummer visualise and understand how a drummer approaches writing parts, dynamic tendencies, and composition. This can be equally useful for a drummer to get inside the mind of another player to break out of old patterns.
They can also be a great way to build your own beats. For example you could take just the hand patterns from a groove and write in your own kick pattern for a completely unique feel.
HERE'S WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT GGD
- Mac OS X (64-bit only)
Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- AAXWindows (32/64-bit)
Stand-alone, VST, AAX
- Mac OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12 or 10.13 (latest update), i5
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit) Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- An Internet connection and a graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate this product. Once installed and activated, the product can be used offline.
- 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
- Mac OS X (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Windows (32/64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
- 1 GB for Kontakt Player
- 1GB for GGD LITE