Perfectly integrates with our virtual instruments
Explore grooves within the built-in midi groove player
Fully compatible with native instruments hardware
Compatible with any DAW and drum sampler
GET GROOVING WITH MATT
As the founder and CDO (Chief Drumming Officer) for GGD, Matt Halpern definitely has some serious experience hitting drums. With the release of his brand new midi groove pack you can now not only have the sounds of his kit, but have Matt sitting behind it playing the beats for your songs.
The Matt Halpern Groove Pack contains over 100 original grooves and fills, all played by Matt. You can change the tempos, dynamics, and even add to the beats yourself. At the core of this midi pack, Matt Halpern's grooves and feels can become the foundation of your songs.
*Note this is a digital software product. Shortly after purchase you will receive the files via email.
GET MATT IN YOUR MUSIC
- Mapex Saturn Maple Walnut
- Clear and coated versions
- 14×6" Black Panther Wraith Brass
- 14" Spectrum Hi-hats
- 19" Medium Thin Crash R
- 17" Medium Thin Crash L
- Meinl 22" Byzance Dark Ride Cymbal
- Meinl 20" Byzance Traditional
- Meinl 8" Byzance Traditional
- Meinl 8" Byzance Dark
- Meinl 8" Generation X Filter
GETTING STARTED WITH MIDI PACKS
Groove packs can be used in a variety of different ways, from building a song from scratch to helping inspire a new feel or direction to a help finish a composition. Each groove has a ton of variations, fills and accents to help push your creativity.
It is also a great learning tool, helping a non-drummer visualise and understand how a drummer approaches writing parts, dynamic tendencies, and composition. This can be equally useful for a drummer to get inside the mind of another player to break out of old patterns.
They can also be a great way to build your own beats. For example you could take just the hand patterns from a groove and write in your own kick pattern for a completely unique feel.
HERE'S WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT GGD
- Mac OS X (64-bit only)
Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- AAXWindows (32/64-bit)
Stand-alone, VST, AAX
- Mac OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12 or 10.13 (latest update), i5
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit) Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- An Internet connection and a graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate this product. Once installed and activated, the product can be used offline.
- 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
- Mac OS X (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Windows (32/64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
- 1 GB for Kontakt Player
- 1GB for GGD LITE