Perfectly integrates with our virtual instruments
Explore grooves within the built-in midi groove player
Fully compatible with native instruments hardware
Compatible with any DAW and drum sampler
GET GROOVING WITH NAVENENavene Koperweis has been a staple of the progressive tech metal drumming scene for a very long time, and with good reason. He's one of the sickest drummers out there for the genre, but his talents and abilities don't stop there. Not only can he play guitar like a madman, but as a drummer, he is extremely proficient in all sorts of styles, which makes him a truly well-rounded musician and songwriter.
And that's why his new groove pack is so awesome - it's made by a songwriter, for songwriters. With odd time, killer grooves and plenty of tasty fills this pack is the perfect complement to One Kit Wonder: Metal, and your next writing session.
GET NAVENE IN YOUR MUSIC
Here are just a few examples from the hundreds of grooves available as part of the Modern Metal Grooves by Ali Richardson - Midi Pack
- Mapex Saturn Maple Walnut
- Clear and coated versions
- 14×6" Black Panther Wraith Brass
- 14" Spectrum Hi-hats
- 19" Medium Thin Crash R
- 17" Medium Thin Crash L
- Meinl 22" Byzance Dark Ride Cymbal
- Meinl 20" Byzance Traditional
- Meinl 8" Byzance Traditional
- Meinl 8" Byzance Dark
- Meinl 8" Generation X Filter
HERE'S WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT GGD
Producer & Mix Engineer (Paloma Faith, Little Mix, Craig David)
I've been using GGD since it came out and it rocks my world! The guys at GGD have created a product that delivers a level of realism and detail that is best in class. It's an incredibly versatile tool and has found it's way onto records I've worked on in a range of genres, from Pop records for major artists to Drum and Bass.
Producer and Mix Engineer (Emmure, Cane Hill, Crossfaith)
Whether I’m aiming to reinforce or replace the shells of a recorded kit, add depth and space with room samples, or program a realistic sounding part from scratch, I know GGD will cover all my bases. The explosive room sounds and perfectly tuned toms are worth the price of admission on their own, and the Kontakt UI makes it a breeze to set up in any project.
Producer (Bruno Mars, Foster The People, Justin Bieber)
GGD has quickly become part of my go to Arsenal for acoustic drums. The detail in these drum samples, as well of the comprehensive easy to use interface, makes for quick and efficient drum tracks in any genre artist that im working with. You would be doing yourself a disservice if these drums were not part of your production.
- Mac OS X (64-bit only)
Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- AAXWindows (32/64-bit)
Stand-alone, VST, AAX
- Mac OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12 or 10.13 (latest update), i5
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit) Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- An Internet connection and a graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate this product. Once installed and activated, the product can be used offline.
- 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
- Mac OS X (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Windows (32/64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
Required disk space
- 1 GB for Kontakt Player